- The ultimate subscription-free TV experience: the T3-R perfectly combines over 85 Freeview channels with on demand TV from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play and more.
- Pause and rewind live TV, record two programmes at once and record entire series at the touch of a button. The 1TB hard drive holds up to 600 hours of recordings, smartly organised into categories and series.
- Catch up with the last 7 days straight from the TV guide (with supported channels & programmes). HDMI cable that supports resolutions up to 4K/60Hz
- Find, watch and save programmes effortlessly with featured picks, smart search, your own personal watchlist and more.
- Bring YouTube and YouTube Kids to the biggest screen in the home.
- Packed full of the latest technology, the T3-R features Wi-Fi, a quad-core CPU for lightning-fast performance and support for Ultra HD and HDR (with supported apps compatible TVs). Plus, it’s always ready to instantly wake up, all while maintaining ultra-low power consumption.
- Note: Freeview TV requires a rooftop aerial (indoor aerials are unreliable and not recommended). On Demand TV requires an internet connection (Wi-Fi or Ethernet)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*