- Experience an original Marvel’s Spider-Man single player story
- Switch between two playable Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales, while exploring Marvel’s New York
- Wield Peter Parker’s new symbiote abilities and Miles Morales’ explosive bio-electric venom powers
- Fight a rogues’ gallery of Marvel’s Super Villains – including Kraven the Hunter, Lizard, an original take on Venom and many more!
- Explore the expanded open world of Marvel’s New York, featuring new environments and locations
- Discover a range of new and in-depth accessibility features for players of different abilities
- Feel the true power of Spider-Man in your hands with deeply immersive adaptive triggers and haptic feedback features
- Pre-order bonuses: Arachknight Suit for Peter early unlock (includes three colour variants), Shadow-Spider Suit for Miles early unlock (includes three colour variants), Web Grabber gadget early unlock +3 skill points
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*