- 50MP Quad Pixel camera system. Capture sharp low-light photos, beautiful portraits, and incredibly detailed close-ups.
- Ultra-thin, modern design. Engineered to impress with a thin build, narrow bezels, and thoughtful attention to every detail.
- Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers. Immerse yourself in multidimensional sound, listening with improved bass, cleaner vocals, and more clarity.
- 6.5″ 90Hz HD+ display. View photos and websites on a wide screen with a fast refresh rate for a smooth experience.
- Unbelievable battery life. Leave your charging worries behind with a massive capacity 5000mAh battery.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Motorola Moto (g13 6.5 Inch 90 Hz HD+ Display, 50 MP Quad Pixel Camera, Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers, 5000 mAh Battery, TurboPower Charging, 4/128 GB, Dual SIM), Matte Charcoal
50MP Quad Pixel camera system. Capture sharp low-light photos, beautiful portraits, and incredibly detailed close-ups.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*