- Advanced 50MP camera system. Capture beautifully detailed photos day or night, and explore up close with a dedicated Macro Vision lens.
- Superfast 5G performance. Get the speed you need to make the most of 5G connections with a Snapdragon 480+ 5G processor.
- Fluid 120Hz display with an expansive view. Enjoy smooth gameplay and seamless scrolling on a 6.5″ display with narrow borders.
- Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers. Immerse yourself in multidimensional sound, listening with improved bass, cleaner vocals, and more clarity.
- Outstanding battery life. Blaze through the day at 5G speed and leave the recharging worries behind with a long-lasting 5000mAh battery.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Motorola Moto (g53 5G, 6.5 Inch 120 Hz Display, 50 MP Camera, Dolby Atmos Stereo Speakers, 5000 mAh Battery, TurboPower Charging, 5G, Snapdragon 480+ Processor, 4/128 GB), Ink Blue
Advanced 50MP camera system. Capture beautifully detailed photos day or night, and explore up close with a dedicated Macro Vision lens.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*