- Versatile Item Finder: keep track of the items that matter most, find your keys, wallet and more with the AirTag bluetooth item finder
- Simple Set-up: a one-tap setup instantly connects AirTag with your iPhone or iPad. Enter a name for your AirTag, attach it to the item you want to track and you’re good to go
- Ping it. Find it: Play a sound on the built-in speaker to help find your keys and other things, or just ask Siri for help
- Precision Finding: If your AirTag is nearby, your iPhone can lead you straight to it using Precision Finding. You’ll see the distance to your AirTag and the direction to head all thanks to Ultra Wideband technology (compatible with select iPhone models)
- Find Items Further Away: with the help of hundreds of millions of Apple devices in the Find My network you can track down your AirTag and it is designed to protect your privacy every step of the way
- Lost an item: Lost Mode makes finding things even easier. Just like your other Apple devices, AirTag can be put into Lost Mode. Then when its detected by a device in the network, you’ll automatically get a notification.
- Long Battery Life: designed to keep going for more than a year on a standard battery with 1 x CR2032 battery included which can be easily replaced
- Privacy Built In: All communication with the Find My network is anonymous and encrypted for privacy, Location data and history are never stored on AirTag
- Water resistant
- Whats In The Box – Apple AirTag
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*