- Nintendo Switch can bring the fun anywhere you go, with anyone!
- Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be.
- Enjoy the home console gaming experience, even without access to a TV.
- Nintendo Switch has a controller on each side of the console that function together: the Joy-Con. By handing one of the Joy-Con to a friend, you can play competitive or co-operative multiplayer anywhere.
- If you attach the two Joy-Con to the Joy-Con grip, it will work like a traditional controller, and without the grip they work as two individual, fully-functioning controllers.
- Gather around a big screen and enjoy gaming with a crowd with TV mode!
- Share the screen, share the fun with tabletop mode
- Carry around a beautiful display anywhere you go.
- Link up to eight consoles for multiplayer. Join in the friends with other players when you sync up to eight Nintendo Switch, OLED or Lite to play competitive games!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*