- Product 1: STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Blade of the Speed Skim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule is made using premium quality stainless steel, making it durable and reliable.
- Product 1: OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: With its unique flexibility, the OX Speed Skim System outperforms all other conventional Featheredges and Darby’s, allowing the plaster to achieve flatter and faster finishes.
- Product 1: ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED: The ergonomic handle of the Speed Skim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule offers a comfortable grip, thus reducing hand fatigue.
- Product 1: HIGHLY COMPATIBLE SKIMMING RULE: The Speed Skim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule is compatible with all gypsum based plasters (hand and spray applied), traditional sand and cement renders as well as insulated rendering systems.
- Product 2: ULTRA FLEXIBLE TROWEL: The Flat blade of the OX Finishing Hand Trowel is flexible to provide a perfect finish.
- Product 2: STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: The Blade of the Finishing Trowel is made using 0.3 mm ultra flexible good quality stainless steel blade.
- Product 2: LIGHTWEIGHT FULLY FASTENED SHANK: The stainless steel blade of the OX Finishing Trowel is attached to a fully fastened shank, to provide superior balance and strength while working,
- Product 2: UNIQUE TWIN BLADE TECHNOLOGY: The twin blade system of the Finishing Trowel offers flexibility and makes it perfect for concrete smoothening.
OX OX-P531090 Speed Skimming Stainless Steel Flex Finishing Spatula – Blade – Plasterers Rule & OX OX-P530114 Pro Ultra Flex Finishing Trowel – Stainless Steel Concrete Finishing Hand Tool 900mm + Finishing Trowel
Product 1: STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Blade of the Speed Skim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule is made using premium quality stainless steel, making it durable and reliable.
Product 2: ULTRA FLEXIBLE TROWEL: The Flat blade of the OX Finishing Hand Trowel is flexible to provide a perfect finish.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*