- POLAROID GO FILM TRIPLE PACK: Each double pack includes 16 color instant photos framed in glossy white and ready to take on the world. For use exclusively with the Polaroid Go camera.
- NEW FILM FORMAT: The Polaroid Go only uses Polaroid Go format films. The same Polaroid you know and love, only smaller.
- STORE CHILLED, SHOOT WARM: Temperature affects how the film works. Keep it stored cold in the fridge, but never freeze it. Ideally you should let it adjust to room temperature before you use it.
- SHOOT WITH LIGHT: The more light in your shot, the better your photo will turn out. Instant film loves light, especially natural light. Use the flash for all your indoor photos.
- DEVELOP IN THE DARK: All photos appear blank at first. They’re most sensitive during this time, so don’t bend or shake them. Shield them from the light and place them face down for 6 minutes as they develop.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*