- Compact plug-in indoor camera that lets you see, hear and speak to people and pets from your phone, tablet or select Echo devices.
- Watch over your entire home by connecting one or multiple Indoor Cams to all of your Ring devices in the Ring app.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your Motion Detection settings.
- Easily set up your Indoor Cam in just a few minutes.
- Place on a flat surface or mount to a wall with the versatile mounting bracket.
- Never worry about charging a battery thanks to non-stop power.
- Questions or need help? Contact Ring Support: 01727 26 3045 or via e-mail email@example.com.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Standard features such as instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available out of the box and for free on all Ring devices. Add a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record, review and share the moment you missed (30-day free trial included in your purchase).
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*