- EXPANSION: Instantly add 4 USB 3.0 Ports to Any compatible device. Transform a single USB port into a full work station. The extended 2 ft cable allows for the perfect set up and easy access to out of the way ports.
- CONVENIENCE: LED Indicators display power status for each port. Individual on/off switches enable you to easily connect and disconnect your devices with the push of a button.
- SUPER SPEEDS: Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), & 12Mbps (USB 1.1). Fast enough to transfer large files in seconds.
- COMPATIBILITY: Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. Use with PC, MacBook, iMac, Mac mini, XPS, Flash Drives, & any other USB compatible devices.
- EASY SETUP: No driver installation required; Plug & Play and Hot Swappable. Does NOT support charging.
Sabrent 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub with Individual LED Power Switches | 2 Ft Cable | Slim & Portable | for Mac & PC (HB-UM43)
EXPANSION: Instantly add 4 USB 3.0 Ports to Any compatible device. Transform a single USB port into a full work station. The extended 2 ft cable allows for the perfect set up and easy access to out of the way ports.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*