- Smart port technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices by enabling charging speeds of up to 12 amps among 10 ports or 2.4 amps per port.
- Rapid Charger- Charge your power hungry devices at full speed with 60 watts and 12A total output. Perfect for International Travel- AC 110-220V input voltage
- Charge 10 Devices simultaneously. Overcharge protection Charges safely.
- Charge up to 4 tablets and 6 smartphones simultaneously.
- Charge almost any USB device- You can charge more than just your smartphone or table with this handy, multi-port adapter. It will also power up your e-reader, Bluetooth headphones, portable speakers and nearly any other device that charges with a USB cord
Sabrent 60 Watt (12 Amp) 10-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Rapid Charger. Smart USB Ports with Auto Detect Technology [Black] (AX-TPCS)
Smart port technology maximizes compatibility with Android, Apple and other devices by enabling charging speeds of up to 12 amps among 10 ports or 2.4 amps per port.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*