- Fearless performance: sequential read speeds up to 7,000 mb/s performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Performance that puts you in command: pcie gen 4.0 x4, nvme 1.3c interface. Encryption support: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0) TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- Experience the best: m.2 (2280) form factor surpass the demands of tech enthusiasts and professionals
- Get the ultimate sustainable performance: the 980 pro delivers up to 2 tb with a 5-year limited warranty
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers and professionals who need reliability
- Genuine PCIe 4.0 NVMe speed (up to 7,000/5,100MB/s for read/write speed)
- Ideal for heavy computing, high resolution graphics and PC gaming. For console gaming, compatible only with Playstation 5. Must be installed with a heatsink (sold separately).
- Compatibility 980 PRO is backward compatible with PCIe 3.0. Sequential performances (up to): 3500MB/s for reads, 3470MB/s (2TB) for writes. Random (up to): 680K IOPS (2TB) for reads, 630K IOPS (2TB) for writes.
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*