- External high-speed memory with a durable design and additional protection against the ingress of water and dust thanks to IP65 certification
- Up to 9.5 times faster than external hard drives with USB 3.2 Gen.2 with read/write speeds of up to 1,050 MB/s and 1,000 MB/s respectively
- Your private data can be protected quickly and easily with a password using AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- Thanks to the shock-resistant rubber housing, the T7 Shield can withstand falls from a height of up to three meters, making it a safe companion for on the go
- The two USB cables supplied, Type-C to C and Type-C to A, enable connection to PCs, Macs, Android devices, Smart TVs and game consoles, among many other devices
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*