- Save time storing and transferring data with powerful NVMe solid state performance featuring 2000MB/s read and 2000MB/s write speeds
- A forged aluminum chassis acts as a heatsink to deliver higher sustained speeds in a portable drive that’s tough enough to take on any adventure
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited warranty and a forged aluminum chassis-silicon shell combo that offers a premium feel and added protection
- Up to three-meter drop protection and IP65 water and dust resistance, and a handy carabiner loop for securing your drive all deliver extra peace of mind when you’re out in the world
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption (Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 8, Windows 10 and macOS v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, see official SanDisk website)
- Easily manage files and automatically free up space with the SanDisk Memory Zone app
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
SanDisk 1TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD, USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 External NVMe Solid State Drive up to 2000 MB/s IP65 rated for dust and water resistance Black 1TB Extreme Pro 2000MB/s
Save time storing and transferring data with powerful NVMe solid state performance featuring 2000MB/s read and 2000MB/s write speeds
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*