- Get NVMe solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage
- Up to two-meter drop protection and IP55 water and dust resistance mean this tough drive can take a beating
- Travel worry-free with a 5-year limited warranty and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior
- Use the handy carabiner loop to secure it to your belt loop or backpack for extra peace of mind
- Help keep private content private with the included password protection featuring 256‐bit AES hardware encryption
- Compatible devices: Gaming Console
SanDisk Extreme 500GB Portable NVMe SSD, USB-C, up to 1050MB/s Read and 1000MB/s Write Speed, Water and Dust-Resistant Black 500GB Extreme 1050MB/s
Get NVMe solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*