- Speed reigns — Seagate’s FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivalled endurance
- Exhilarating performance up to 7,300 MB/s — harness the full power of PCIe Gen4 speeds to dominate next-generation games and apps
- Our fastest FireCuda SSD ever built for the ultimate in sustained, pro-level gaming and accelerated content creation — with transfer speeds up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe SSDs and 12x faster than SATA SSDs
- Includes custom-built low-profile heatsink designed by EKWB and Seagate to help minimise thermal throttling and maintain peak performance for longer time periods of time
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included five-year limited warranty and three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services
Seagate FireCuda 530, 500 GB, Internal Solid State Drive – M.2 PCIe Gen4 ×4 NVMe 1.4, transfer speeds up to 7,000 MB/s, 3D TLC NAND, 640 TBW, Heatsink, and 3-year Rescue Services (ZP500GM3A023) 500 GB PS5 & PC SSD w. Cooling FireCuda 530 – Heatsink
Speed reigns — Seagate’s FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering pure performance, absolute power, the most advanced components, and unrivalled endurance
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*