- The Seagate One Touch HDD provides access to your stored photos and files on the go. The One Touch is a mobile USB drive for Windows and Mac. (Reformatting may be required for use with Time Machine.)
- The portable external drive is the perfect addition to your personal style with its minimalist brushed metal case.
- It is ideal as a drive for laptops or PCs – simply connect via USB 3.0 and backup data with one click or set up automatic daily, weekly or monthly backups.
- Edit, manage and share photos with a free one-year subscription to Mylio Create and a four-month subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud Photo. (The redemption must be done within one year of registration. Not available in all countries).
- Enjoy long-term peace of mind with the included two-year limited warranty and two-yr Rescue Data Recovery Services
Seagate One Touch, Portable External Hard Drive, 5 TB, PC Notebook and Mac USB 3.0, Black, 1 yr MylioCreate, 4 Month Adobe Creative Cloud Photography and Two-yr Rescue Services (STKC5000410) 5 TB Portable HDD Black- HDD
The Seagate One Touch HDD provides access to your stored photos and files on the go. The One Touch is a mobile USB drive for Windows and Mac. (Reformatting may be required for use with Time Machine.)
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*