- Product 1: Made from good top quality material that will with stand site working conditions and all weather conditions
- Product 1: Padded back for comfort and a weightless feel
- Product 1: Two padded shoulder straps for extra added comfort
- Product 1: Heavy duty 600 denier fabric for long lasting durability
- Product 2: Claw hammer is perfect for hammering and removal of nails
- Product 2: Strong fiberglass shaft provides additional strength and durability
- Product 2: Added protection and durability within key vulnerable area of shaft from when hammer is accidentally overstriked from target area
- Product 2: Bi-material grip with gripping ribs for improved comfort and anti slip grip
Stanley 1-95-611 Fatmax Tool Backpack & STHT0-51310 20oz Fiberglass Curved Claw Hammer, 570g Tool Backpack + Claw Hammer, 570g
Product 1: Made from good top quality material that will with stand site working conditions and all weather conditions
Product 2: Claw hammer is perfect for hammering and removal of nails
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*