- Multi-functional support – Syncwire HDMI cable supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC) and hot plugging. Superior for all 2.0 Standards devices as well as being backwards compatible with previous HDMI Standards (v1.4 & v1.3).
- Universal Compatibility – Syncwire HDMI to HDMI cable allows you to share an Internet connection among multiple devices without the need for a separate Ethernet cable. Easily connects your TV to your Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, Sky HD, Xbox one/ 360, DVD, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and many more.
- Mirror or Extend your computer – Under mirror mode, you can enjoy the movies or play games on HDTV which displays the same content as your computer desktop; Under Extended mode, each display simply gives you more desktop room and they’re separate.
- Superb Video Quality – Category 2 Certified, Pure copper with 24K gold-plated connectors, high purity oxygen-free copper wiring and multilayer shielding protect against outside interference , ensure the purity of the digital signal, and provide the truer sound, picture.
- Premium Support – Friendly warranty support without any other costs needed. Fast and easy-to-reach Customer Service to solve your problems within 24 hours.
Syncwire HDMI Cable 1.5M HDMI Lead – 4K @60Hz Ultra High Speed 18Gbps HDMI 2.0 Cable Support Fire TV, Apple TV, Ethernet, Audio Return, Video UHD 2160p, HD 1080p, 3D, Xbox PlayStation PS3 PS4 PC Black
Syncwire HDMI cable supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC) and hot plugging. Superior for all 2.0 Standards devices as well as being backwards compatible with previous HDMI Standards
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*