- Rainbow Six Extraction leverages the smart delivery technology – buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox series X when both the console and that version of Rainbow Six Extraction are available
- The Limited Edition includes: Copy of Rainbow Six Extraction game and digital content The Obscura Pack
- Pre-order to get access to the Orbital Decay Bundle
- With a selection of 12 uniquely designed maps set in four regions across the US, featuring procedurally generated challenges, enemies, infestation, and increasing difficulty, the dangers are unpredictable and constantly evolving
- Play both Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction to unlock the game’s entire roster of 18 operators in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, and players will get elite United Front cosmetic bundles in both games
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction Limited Edition (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) (Xbox One/ Series X) Xbox One/Series X Limited Edition
Rainbow Six Extraction leverages the smart delivery technology – buy the game once and play it on either Xbox One or Xbox series X when both the console and that version of Rainbow Six Extraction are available
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*