- High speed Wi-Fi dongle – up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC Wi-Fi speeds
- Dual band wireless adapter – 2.4GHz and 5GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual-band Wi-Fi router for faster speed and extended range
- Nano design USB Wi-Fi – Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and forget it is even there
- Operating System – Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.910.13
- Advanced security –supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
TP-Link AC600 USB Wi-Fi Dongle, Dual Band 5 GHz Wireless Adapter for PC, Desktop and Laptop, Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.9-10.13 (Archer T2U Nano) AC600 Mbps Exquisite
High speed Wi-Fi dongle – up to 600Mbps speeds with 200Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433 Mbps on 5GHz, upgrades your devices to higher AC Wi-Fi speeds
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*