- VERSATILE SCRIBING TOOL: Ideal to scribe worktops, end panels, walls, shelves, alcoves, skirtings, plinths, floors, fitting tiles, and more with the fast, single-handed adjustments
- ACCURATE AND DETAILED: Built-in and replaceable 0.7mm thick 2H Grade flat lead for a fine line that is easy to follow leaves a perfect fit; Extendable steel guide plate helps stay parallel to the scribing surface for increased accuracy
- WORKS WITH NARROW GAPS: Steel guide can also extend up to 50mm, allowing it to project beyond the lead and into narrow gaps to gain the perfect fit; ideal for fitting doors to linings and frames where a fine parallel gap is needed
- NOT JUST FOR SCRIBING: Wide guide plate allows the EasyScribe to track against an edge to strike consistent parallel lines, ideal for gauge work where a specific backset is needed such as an architrave quirk
- FOR ANY TOOLKIT: Supplied with 3 spare leads, and additional leads readily available, with its host of uses, the EasyScribe is the marking out aid that will soon become an important and essential part of any toolkit.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*