- Works on all official versions of Xbox SeriesX|S and Xbox One controllers – now you can connect your headset directly to first generation Xbox One controllers via the 3.5mm socket on the Audio Controller Plus
- Superhuman Hearing Mode – Use Superhuman Hearing Mode to pinpoint quiet audio cues like enemy footsteps and weapon reloads. Access Superhuman Hearing through a dedicated button press
- Game and Mic Presets – Selectable game presets to customize your sound (Natural Sound, Bass Booster, Bass and Treble Booster and Vocal Booster) and environmental mic presets you can set based on room noise levels (Quiet, Normal and Loud rooms)
- Stop SHOUTING – Use Variable Mic Monitoring to adjust the level of your own voice in the headset – so you don
- Easily adjust your chat and audio – The Headset Audio Controller Plus also features game and chat volume mix, master volume and mic mute controls – all on your controller
Turtle Beach Headset Audio Controller Plus for – Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One Single
Works on all official versions of Xbox SeriesX|S and Xbox One controllers – now you can connect your headset directly to first generation Xbox One controllers via the 3.5mm socket on the Audio Controller Plus
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*