- Next-Gen Comfort – New for the Gen 2, athletic fabric and softer memory foam ear cushions keep you cool and comfortable over hours of gaming.
- Amplified Audio – Amplification drives 40mm speakers to deliver immersive, detailed gaming audio plus always on bass boost & variable mic monitoring.
- Glasses-Friendly Comfort – Patented ProSpecs dual-foam ear cushions alleviate pressure so gamers with glasses can play in comfort.
- 12-Hour Power – A 12-hour battery delivers amazing, amplified audio features including always-on bass boost and variable mic monitoring.
- Multiplatform Compatibility – Works perfectly with your favorite game consoles, controllers, mobile devices, or anything with a standard 3.5mm jack.
Turtle Beach Recon 200 Gen 2 White Amplified Gaming Headset – PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch & PC Recon 200 White Generation 2
Next-Gen Comfort – New for the Gen 2, athletic fabric and softer memory foam ear cushions keep you cool and comfortable over hours of gaming.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*