- Turtle Beach 60 mm Eclipse Dual Drivers – Patented, all-new dual drivers separate high and low frequencies for ultra-detailed gaming audio across a massive soundstage
- Pro-Level Comms – Developed for professional gaming, the TruSpeak removable, noise-cancelling microphone delivers reliable, clear chat
- Turtle Beach AccuTune Precision – A precisely engineered earcup injected with a wood composite lends to enhanced acoustics for realistic sound imaging
- ProSpecs Glasses Relief – Turtle Beach’s exclusive ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play
- On-Ear Controls – Easily accessible volume control and mic mute located on the earcup
Turtle Beach Recon 500 Arctic Camo Wired Multiplatform Gaming Headset – PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
Turtle Beach 60 mm Eclipse Dual Drivers – Patented, all-new dual drivers separate high and low frequencies for ultra-detailed gaming audio across a massive soundstage
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*