- Loud and immersive 360 degree sound. Compatibility-For Audio Playback-Smartphones, tablets and other devices that support Bluetooth and Bluetooth Smart wireless audio profile [Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)] or 3.5 mm audio output. For Phone Calls-Phones that support Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP1.5)
- Integrated magic button: The BOOM 3 allows users to play, pause, and skip tracks directly on the speaker for any streaming music program
- On top, a long push on the magic button will play directly your playlists for Apple music or Deezer premium plus – no need to reach your phone
- Wireless charging: The BOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker allows users to charge wireless with a power up charging dock (sold separately); this grab-and-go feature ensures you always have a fully charged unit
- Fully waterproof and floats: This waterproof wireless speaker boasts an insane IP67 water and dust proof rating; it can be completely submerged in water for up to 30 minutes and it floats
- Enhanced battery technology: Utilising similar battery technology to modern electric cars, the BOOM 3 will stay powered and pump tunes throughout your day, operating up to 15 hours
Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Bold Sound + Deep Bass, Bluetooth, Magic Button, Waterproof, 15 Hours Battery, Range of 150 ft, Night Black Single Black
Integrated magic button: The BOOM 3 allows users to play, pause, and skip tracks directly on the speaker for any streaming music program
Out of stock
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*