- 5000mAh | 18V | Li-ion. Replacement for Makita 18v battery, no memory effect, no content of toxic and harmful substances, high current charge-discharge capability, great energy density and long cycle life.
- Replacement for Makita 18v battery 100% compatible with original Cordless Power tools and chargers,replace battery for Makita BL1850, BL1840, BL 1830, BL1815, BL1835, BL1845, 194205-3, LXT-400, 194309-1.
- This replacement BL1850B battery are CE, FCC and ROHS certified and tested by manufacturer to match OEM products.
- Built-in Protection against overcharging, over discharge, over current. Using qualified products safely.
- ALL VANTT Direct products coming with 12 months to resolve quality issues, If you have any problems please contact us ,we will solve your problem within 24 hours.
VANTTECH 18V 5.0Ah Lithium-ion Replacement Battery for 18V BL1850 BL1830 LXT-400 BL1840 BL1845 BL1860 BL1815 for 18V Makita batteries 2Pack BL1850 5.0ah 2P
5000mAh | 18V | Li-ion. Replacement for Makita 18v battery, no memory effect, no content of toxic and harmful substances, high current charge-discharge capability, great energy density and long cycle life.
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*