- NVMe goes mainstream with a powerful cost-effective storage solution that adds to the reliability of an SSD
- Get breakneck sequential read speeds up to 2 400 MB/s to improve your productivity no matter what you’re doing or creating
- Build powerful small-form factor PCs with a slim single-sided M 2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
- Scalable NVMe hardware accelerated architecture for high performance and low power draw
- Western digital-designed controller and firmware paired with our latest 3D NAND for optimized consistent performance
- Backwards compatible with PCIe Gen3 x2, PCIe Gen2 x4, PCIe Gen2 x2 and PCIe Gen3 x1
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*