- Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s1 (500GB and 1TB models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment
- Remarkable reliability features to help protect your content so you can stress less about losing your brilliant work
- Work with extra confidence and peace of mind as the downloadable Western Digital SSD Dashboard helps you monitor your drive’s health, available space, temperature and more
- Build your ideal creation engine. Upgrade your system or optimize your next custom build with the slim M.2 2280 form factor. All you need is an NVMe slot
- Save on space as you pack a lot of performance into your small-form factor PC with a single-sided M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 x4 NVMe SSD
- Acronis True Image for Western Digital software backs up everything from operating systems and applications to settings and project files with support for PCs
Our 24/7 support is still operational so you can chat to us for product requests or general enquiries at anytime!
WD_BLUE SN570 2TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3 NVMe up to 3500 MB/s read speed Blue 2TB SN570 – Upto 3,500MB/s
Keep your imagination flowing as you create faster while maintaining low power consumption. With read speeds up to 3500MB/s1 (500GB and 1TB models), your system can run up to 5X faster than our best SATA SSDs so you can stay in your creative moment
Warranty & Returns
ALVA PC warrants that goods at the time it is delivered will be free from defects in workmanship and the materials of the goods will correspond in all aspects with the relevant product specification.
ALVA PC guarantees that all goods will be free from defects for 36 months from the day it is delivered and if any goods sold by us do not correspond to this warranty then we have the option to fix the defect in question, replace the goods or refund the consumer.
Any goods sold by us that are found to be faulty within the first 30 days of receipt can be returned to us for a full refund, but we must be notified via our website’s return procedure or you can email us at email@example.com. For a full refund to be processed the goods must be returned in their original condition, along with all CDs, manuals and packaging. If the product is found not to be faulty or is outside the scope of our warranty, then you may be charged for collection and re-delivery or a cancellation charge may apply. For this reason, please make sure that the faults you have diagnosed are not due to incompatibility or software issues.
*Read Our Terms & Conditions page for full details*